Healing of Your Wounds.


Morning Devotion 

Topic: God bring healing and comfort.

Text: psalm 147:3 (GNT):
"He heals the broken hearted and bandages their wounds"

Question:
Which part of your life do you need to experience God's healing?

Message :
Most people have been through traumatic events, that have placed a yoke upon their lives and it has blocked their present plans God has for them. This morning I want to tell you, I don't know what you are running away from, I don't know the wounds you have been carrying for years,  the troubles and challenges you are going through, the only person that understands your situations and have solutions to it is GOD, He alone can heal your wounds. Speak to him, seek after His healings and your wounds will be bandaged and healed.

Confession 

Father, I accept your love for me, I accept your healing for the wounds I have carried for years, I release my need to understand all of the hurt and I receive the strength that you are bringing to my life through these events. Thank you for wanting me and giving me a place to belong.

Prayer
God thank you for loving me, thank you for healing my wounds, thank you for taking away my broken hearted and and giving me peace. God keep loving me today and forever. Amen.

#okrah edwin#eddygold##eddygold media

Comments

Popular Posts