Rebranding Of JA Films


The rebranding of JA Films became necessary when the owner Jones Agyeman offered a 30% ownership to his Junior brother Emmanuel Kwateng, who also has a 20% ownership in Eddy God Media.

In an interview with Jones Agyeman about the rebranding and why He offered a 30% ownership to his Junior brother this is what he said.

Jones Agyeman: the movie industry has taken a new face and the  way we used to do things has changed and I must change the way I do my things.  I have been in the industry for quiet long, the demand for movies is very low in the market, foreign tv shows have  taken over due to the nature and the low quality of contents in  the local movies.. in other to compete we need a rebranding and that is what am doing.

I gave away a 30% ownership to my brother who already has a 20% ownership in Eddy Gold Media because, with rebranding one needs people who are rich in generating new ideas, my brother is talented and can play a role in the rebranding of JA Films.

About my casting, there has been changes in it, some will be called and new faces will be called, the rebranding has already taken place and we currently working on our new project and I believe it going to be one of the best TV series produced locally.

Emmanuel Kwateng: Am very happy to be a 30% shareholder in my big brother's company, all I can say is we are going to change the face of the Movie industry.  We are currently on set shooting a new TV series "Back Up",  trust me is a must watched.

Comments

Popular Posts