BED SHEET 7


EPISODE 7
The taxi stops right in front of the administration block, I took out 10 cedis from my hand bag and handed it over to the driver, I looked around the whole compound which looked quiet dusty because the school was on vacation. I pulled down my tight skimpy dress trying to look a bit decent in the eyes of my headmaster, (oh God please let me have good grades) that's the prayer in my head...even though I've been naughty lately I never want to disappoint my mom. Even if I couldn't keep my virginity as she thinks now I should be able to make her proud with good grades... These were the thoughts running through my mind as I walked to the headmasters office, I knocked twice on the door, then a deep voice responded from afar which surely didn't sound like the headmaster...

BIG VOICE: the door is open
I slowly turned the door nob open with nervousness vibrating through my body, guess who I met there... Andrew, "Lizzy's supposed blind date boyfriend" guess we were both surprised to see each other

NAA DROMOR: Andrew... Do you work here?

ANDREW: its a pleasure to meet you again Naa.. No I don't work here, my father sent me to get him some documents

NAA DROMOR: Is your father the headmaster? I schooled here and I was coming for my results
  We had a long conversation, chatting and laughing out so loud we got attracted to each other again, he got off his feet and kissed my shiny thick lips which I had painted with a strawberry lip balm... He kissed so deep, he fondled my breast through my tight cotton dress, he dipped his hands into my dress and grabs my breast with his two hands, he sucked them so hard in turns... I took off his shirt robbed my hands through his muscular gripped body... I stripped him totally naked pushed him into the chair and grabs his BC (BLACK COCK) I sucked them with passion, I loved how he wined his waist in responds to my actions, he grips my breast tighter the more sweeter and faster I do it, I was totally wet to an extent that I could feel the water dripping from my kitty..i jumped on him and slowly inserted his cock into my kitty. He seem to be even more steady in thrusting me back and forth than he previously was. Sweats dripped down my spine in ecstasy and at that moment I thought I was on cloud nine. I had no option than to play along to the rhythms in the movement of his waist...I felt the vibration within and I could tell I had reached my orgasm.. I held on him so tight just as I was about to come I felt a hard slap on my thigh... I jumped off my bed, looked at Lizzy who stared at me with a puzzled face.  That was when I realized I had slept off with my wet cloths on after the hot sex with my moms tenant....

LIZZY: what is wrong with you

NAA DROMOR: me? Nothing, why do I look sick.   ( yawning and rubbing my eyes to look clearly into the eyes of my cousin)                               

  LIZZY: no! You don't but you sounded crazy, moaning and winding your waist on your bed mentioning ANDREW... By the way who is Andrew?    
                              
 NAA DROMOR: Andrew? And who is Andrew? I should be asking you..                                                   
Then my mom entered, Lizzy leave us alone I want to talk to my daughter... She quickly walked out and slammed my door behind her.                                           

 MOM: I want to have a word with you.. Suddenly my feet were cold and my lips became dry what worsened the plight was the look in her eyes. I was nervous and got my mind running like a ROM asking myself millions of questions at the same time.....       
                  
 
                                                     THE STORY STILL CONTINUES

Comments

Popular Posts